Patagonia Womens Spring River Waders - XSArtikelnr 82081-FEA-XS
Designed specifically for the female angler, these highly versatile, midweight waterproof/breathable waders have streamlined anatomical booties with a poly-grid lining and flat-panel gravel guards that drain water faster and are more abrasion-resistant. An ...
Designed specifically for the female angler, these highly versatile, midweight waterproof/breathable waders have streamlined anatomical booties with a poly-grid lining and flat-panel gravel guards that drain water faster and are more abrasion-resistant. An innovative rear buckle system provides quick drop-seat function without removing clothes.
Female anglers endure the same tough conditions to chase the same challenging fish, and they need purpose-built gear that’s up to the task. Offering uncompromising performance and durability in a women’s-specific design, the waterproof/breathable Spring River Waders are built from our tested-and-proven, 4-layer H2No™ Performance Standard polyester fabric package for versatile comfort in the widest range of conditions. With a close but natural fit that still allows room for easy layering, the puncture-resistant, highly breathable Spring Rivers feature single-seam construction that routes critical seams away from high-wear areas for greater durability. The front and back latches on the EZ-Lock suspender system make it easy to slide the waders down to waist height on warmer days, and lock down securely when wading deep; a rear buckle allows you to drop the seat for quick relief without suspenders dangling in the way. If you fish in and out of boats, you’ll also appreciate the flat-panel gravel guards, which drain water quickly and offer increased abrasion and wear resistance while hiking or wading. The streamlined booties are lined with a warm and comfy poly-grid, have a more anatomical, sock-like fit, and are made from a denser 4mm neoprene that resists compaction better over the long haul. Other fishing-friendly details: internal, TPU-waterproof zippered pocket keeps cell phone and alarm fobs dry; Hypalon® utility keeper holds tools for easy use; reach-through kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket; external zippered storage pocket; and a raised Fitz Roy Trout logo to top it all off.
• Polyester microfiber shell features a proprietary H2No™ Performance Standard waterproof/breathable barrier with DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric, without excessive multiple layers or added weight
• Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for comfort and versatility; innovative rear buckle system provides drop-seat function for quick relief without removing clothes; full elastic belt for all-day comfort
• Innovative SSC (single-seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs for less abrasion and greater durability
• Interior welded TPU-waterproof pocket provides protection for camera, cell phone, etc.; laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools
• Reach-through handwarmer pocket; horizontal zippered chest pocket for quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
• Articulated knees; anatomically fit left and right booties have a lower volume, more sock-like fit and are poly-grid lined for added comfort and warmth; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
• Flat-panel construction streamlines gravel guards for less abrasion and wear
• 1,197 g (42.23 oz)
• Model is 175 cm (5'9") and wearing a size Small
H2No™ Performance Standard shell.
Upper: 4-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta.
Lower: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta.
Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish