The Coastal QuickShooter XP is similar to the regular Rio Coastal QuickShooter, but is a much heavier line with more weight at the front of the head (9,7 m). It's specifically designed for casting the largest, weighted flies. Therefor this line is not just for the coastal saltwater angler targeting sea trout, but also for sea bass or big pikes in brakish waters.
The line features a short front taper that has no problem turning over bulky patterns in typical coastal winds, and has a very short, easy casting head to help the rod load at close range. RIO's XS technology generates super slick performance. Due to a supple, coldwater coating the line remains tangle-free. That makes it perfect for fishing cold saltwater throughout the season! The intermediate head transports your fly into the strike zone and is just perfect for windy days and swell. And on sunny days with less waves the clear tip is a big bonus against shy fish.
• XP stands for 'Extra Powerful'
• Front loaded to cast large flies with ease
• Designed for easy distance
• Low stretch core improves cast timing, hook set and mending
• XS Technology for a super slick coating
• Welded loops for fast rigging
• Head length: 9,7 m
• Total length: 30,5 m
• Color: purple/clear
• Sinking rate: intermediate (3,8 cm/sec)
|Densitet||Hover / Intermediate|
|Klumplängd (meter)||Medel 9-12m|