Built with RIO s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore Technology. A series of sinking tip lines specifically built for anglers that like a balanced casting rig. A unique, fatter body section eliminates the kick usually associated with casting sink tip lines; while the longer front tapers ensure the line does not dump on the forward cast. The supple floating body section allows anglers to easily mend and control the way the fly fishes, making it ideal for river anglers. Each line has a welded loop on the front end for easy rigging.
• Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum performance
• Easy casting body section eliminates the characteristic kick
• Aggressive front taper easily cast large streamers
• Density Compensatedtip for fly control
• Smooth casting tapers, that are easy to cast
• 6tip sinks about 6in per second and is ideal when fast depth is required.
WF5 F/S6 headweight 11,7 gram
WF6 F/S6 headweight 13,3 gram
WF7 F/S6 headweight 15,6 gram
WF8 F/S6 headweight 18,2 gram
WF9 F/S6 headweight 19,8 gram
27,4 meter/12,2 meter
|Klumplängd (meter)||Lång >12m|