Rio InTouch Trout/Steelhead Indicator WF Flyt Fluglina - # 6Artikelnr RP21178
The ideal line for heavy nymphing rigs with medium to large size indicators. Because of its long belly and pronounced rear taper these lines roll-and Switch cast extreme well.
The ideal line for heavy nymphing rigs with medium to large size indicators. Because of its long belly and pronounced rear taper these lines roll-and Switch cast extreme well. Additionally the long taper enables you to comfortably mend your line resulting in great control over the drift of your nymph even at very long distances. Needless to say that these lines also perform when overhead casting with the long belly which lays in the air very stable and thus allows great accuracy. The front taper has plenty of bang to turnover heavy flies into your target. The exclusive RIO SureFire three color system improves casting accuracy by making it easy to gauge exact distances with a quick glance. The InTouch series come with ultra-low stretch ConnectCore that provides groundbreaking levels of sensitivity for intuitively better cast timing, easier line lift and sharp, precise mends. Rio XS and AgentX Technologies result in a durable and slick line that floats extremely high.
• Long belly nymphing line
• Best control for long casts and long distance mending
• Strong turnover
• RIO SureFire tri-color system for improved accuracy and distance control
• RIO AgentX Technology: high floating core coating and abrasion resistant outer coating
• RIO ConnectCore: Low stretch core improves cast timing, hook set and mending
• RIO XS (Extreme Slickness): extremely slick line surface for long casts and dirt repelling properties
• Color: yellow / green / orange (running line)
• With welded loops on both ends
|Klumplängd (meter)||Lång >12m|