RIOs shooting heads are based on the popular OutBound Short lines, and are designed to cast very long distances. The front loaded weight distribution quickly loads a rod, while the unique step down taper at the back allows for very long flight times and easy distance. The heads are built above the AFTM standard to correctly load modern rods - anglers do not need to step up a line size when choosing a line for their rod, as this is done in the design. Each head has Easy ID for quick identification.
• Unique taper design that stays in the air, resulting in long distance casts.
• Short, powerful front taper that cast large flies easily.
• Front-loaded weight distribution that loads rods quickly and effortlessly.
RIO recommends attaching the following head sizes to these shooting lines sizes:
• ST7 to ST8 - 0.024"/0.026" shooting line, or 25lb SlickShooter/GripShooter
• ST8 to ST10 - 0.030"/0.032" shooting line or 35lb SlickShooter/GripShooter
ST7S6 HEADWEIGHT 17,2 GRAM
ST8S6 HEADWEIGHT 20,4 GRAM
ST9S6 HEADWEIGHT 24,3 GRAM
ST10S6 HEADWEIGHT 27,5 GRAM
|Klumplängd (meter)||Medel 9-12m|